This website is a portfolio of works I did/do/intend to do, generally oscillating between arts, sciences and technologies.
Currently, my main goals in life are (no specifical order):
- Keep working on new web dev projetcs
- Develop an ambient/techno music project
- Work on interactive installations for museums, exhibitions or shows
- Play more with Max/MSP
- Make music for video games
- Develop a point'n'click video game about a 12 hour bus trip in a foreign country
- Make video game mods that allow non-binary gender character creation
- Maintain a decent social life
- Keep learning new things
If one your current goals can cross one of mine, feel free to contact me.
Looking for a more formal résumé? Check the About section.
Oh, and my name is Théophile Clet, and the image above shows my mouth drawn by neural-style-tf based on a Magritte painting.